maria biscuits 1 packet
2 pineapple tin of 500 grams each
Milk pack cream 50 grams
3 table spoon sugar
- Take a deep glass dish.
- Break the biscuits into pieces.
- Break 1 biscuit into 6-8 pieces and make a layer of them in the dish.
- Open the pineapple tins and pour some juice over the biscuits so that the biscuits become softer and there taste enhances
- Now on top of the biscuits make a layer of pineapple. Your pineapple must be in small pieces.
- In a bowl mix the cream and sugar.
- On too of the pineapple make a layer of the cream in which you have mixed sugar.
- Level the cream and set it for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving top it with some fresh fruit like cherry, grapes e.t.c. and enjoy it.